Janice Oh is a Director in the Singapore office of Conyers. Janice joined Conyers in 2003. Janice’s areas of practice include investment funds and all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Janice’s clients include regulated entities such as fund managers, financial institutions and listed companies, in a wide range of industries. Janice assists clients in establishing or restructuring investment funds, and advises them on issues arising from on-going activities. Janice also works with listed companies in various on-going capital markets exercises.
- Legal Counsel, Kerry Properties Limited, Hong Kong
- Legal Counsel, Kuok Oils & Grains Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Corporate and litigation lawyer, Cooma Lau & Loh, Singapore (as associate and then partner)
- National University of Singapore, LLB, 1990
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2006
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2006 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, 2003
- Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor, 1991 (not currently practising)
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2021 edition of Who’s Who Legal Southeast Asia guide (private funds)
- Recognised in the 2018 edition (and 2015, 2012, 2011) of Who’s Who Legal (private funds)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law