Joan Bolton is a Trust Manager in the Cayman Islands office.
Joan is a qualified Cayman Islands attorney (non-practicing) and has 19 years’ experience working in the legal industry and more than 11 years’ experience working in the financial services industry.
Joan has a sound knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues that affect trusts, corporate banking, private banking, investment banking and funds.
Joan is a Cayman Islands Notary Public, a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP); and a Fellow of the International Compliance Association (FICA).
- University of Liverpool, PPC
- University of Liverpool, LLB (Hons)
- Chartered Institute of Bankers, Banking Certificate
- Cayman Islands attorney-at-law (non-practicing)
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fellow, International Compliance Association (FICA)
Firm Insights & Resources
Firm Deals & Cases
Nothing found!More Deals & Cases