Joanna Kee is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in Hong Kong. Joanna joined Conyers in 2005.
Joanna’s practice covers general corporate, corporate finance, shipping and aviation. Joanna advises banks, listed and private companies on corporate reorganisation, compliance and other offshore aspects of their deals and transactions. She also provides legal advice on due diligence, fundraising and restructuring aspects for international corporate organisations.
- Acted as Bermuda counsel for China Lifestyle Food and Beverages Group Limited in its scheme of arrangement and subsequent listing on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Advised NWS Holdings Limited in its US$1,000,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme.
- Acted as Bermuda counsel for the IPO share offer of Qualipak International Holdings Limited on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Advised on Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited in its US$1,000,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme.
- Advised on New Times Energy Corporation Limited on its issue and upsizing of 8% notes due 2019.
- Represented ABM AMRO BANK in connection with facilities granted to various shipping companies as borrowers and Petredec Limited as guarantor.
- Advised Minsheng Commercial Aviation Limited in respect of aircraft sale and purchase, aircraft lease transfer and guarantee.
- Corporate Finance Lawyer, Deacons, Hong Kong
- Trainee, Baker McKenzie, Hong Kong
- University of Hong Kong, LLB, 2002
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 2001
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor Degree, 1997
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (British Virgin Islands), Solicitor, 2016
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2006
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2005 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2003