Senior Manager, Corporate Services
Kim McCullough is a Senior Manager with Conyers Corporate Services (Bermuda) Limited.
Kim oversees the provision of corporate administration and governance services to a varied portfolio of Bermuda registered entities with a focus on insurance and reinsurance, aviation and shipping, and investment companies.
Kim has over 7 years of compliance and corporate governance experience in the corporate services sector.
- Senior Corporate Administrator, Compass Administration Services Limited, Bermuda
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Secretarial Services, Mazars, Dublin
- Trainee Company Secretary, BDO, Dublin
- University of Ulster, MSc Management and Corporate Governance, 2013
- University of Ulster, Law with Criminology LLB (Hons), 2011
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
Firm Insights & Resources
7 Jun 2023 - Client Services | Corporate | Corporate GovernanceBermuda – Economic Substance Declaration Filings – June 2023 Alert
26 Apr 2023 - Bermuda Investment Funds | Investment Funds | Offshore Investment Funds | Regulatory & CompliancePublic Consultation on Proposed Enhancements to Supervisory Powers within the Bermuda Investment Funds Act
13 Apr 2023 - Aviation | Corporate | Listing ServicesConyers Advises Aircastle on Admission of US$1.28 Billion Senior Notes to Bermuda Stock Exchange
13 Apr 2023 - Aviation | Corporate | Listing ServicesConyers Advises Corsair on Admission of US$100 Million Notes to Bermuda Stock Exchange
27 Feb 2023 - Corporate | Regulatory & ComplianceBermuda Regulatory Outlook 2023
Firm Deals & Cases
13 Apr 2023Conyers Advises Aircastle on Admission of US$1.28 Billion Senior Notes to Bermuda Stock Exchange