Lisa Cumberbatch is a Senior Manager of Conyers Trust Services in Bermuda. She has over 25 years experience providing fiduciary services to ultra-high net worth clients and has worked in several jurisdictions at the senior management level including Barbados, Bermuda, Guernsey, Channel Islands, Singapore and Canada.
Prior to joining Conyers, Lisa was Managing Director of a fiduciary services consultancy company based in Canada.
- Managing Director of a fiduciary services consultancy company based in Canada
- Master of Arts in Business Leadership from Trinity Western University British Columbia (MA Lead (Bus)
- Ass. Degree Arts (English & Law) from Barbados Community College
- Diploma in International Trust Management from the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Governance Professional and Chartered Secretary Associate level status with the Governance Institute of Canada (formerly Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Professional Membership with the International Compliance Association (MICA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
Firm Insights & Resources
Firm Deals & Cases
Nothing found!More Deals & Cases