Mandeep has a broad finance and corporate practice. Mandeep has particular experience in advising borrowers and funders on a range of domestic and international finance transactions including acquisition financings, investment and development financings and debt restructurings.
Prior to moving to the British Virgin Islands, Mandeep worked in the banking and finance teams of Taylor Wessing LLP and Forsters LLP in London.
- Advised several borrower and funder clients on a range of investment and development finance transactions ranging from smaller facilities of up to £10 million to £100 million facilities.
- Advised a UK clearing bank as funder on a £120 million portfolio financing of 45 pubs across London.
- Advised an international bank as funder in respect of a £63 million refinancing of a development site in Nine Elms.
- Advised an international bank as funder in relation to a development finance for the construction of a student accommodation building in Cardiff.
- Advised on a bond sale from an international bank to a Danish company.
- Associate, Forsters LLP, London
- Associate, Taylor Wessing LLP, London
- Trainee Solicitor, DWF (various offices)
- College of Law, York, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2012
- Newcastle University, LLB (Hons) Law, 2011
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2022
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2018