Vice President at Conyers FIG (Cayman) Limited
Mark Mugglestone is a Vice President at Conyers FIG (Cayman) Limited. Mark joined Conyers in December 2021. He specialises in providing directorship and administrative services to Cayman Islands vehicles participating in the investment funds, insurance and structured finance industries.
Mark has extensive experience within the offshore financial services industry where his most recent work experience has involved the provision of fiduciary and directorship services to a wide range of financial products and deals including collateralized loan obligations, securitisations, private equity holding companies and other bespoke investment transactions. Prior to this, Mark provided a suite of accounting, financial reporting, and administration services to a diverse portfolio of client entities, including securitisations, aircraft leasing SPVs, asset finance projects, private equity acquisition structures and private trusts.
- Vice President, MaplesFS Limited, Cayman Islands
- Assistant Vice President, MaplesFS Limited, Cayman Islands
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Cayman Islands
- Fund Accountant, UBS Fund Services (Cayman) Limited, Cayman Islands
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers, South Africa
- CFA Institute, Chartered Financial Analyst – 2017
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Accountant – 2012
- Rhodes University, South Africa, Bachelor of Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance – 2009
- Cayman Islands Directors Association