Natasha Hernandez is the Head of Trust Services for Conyers Trust Company (Bermuda) Limited. Natasha is a lawyer (non-practising) who is qualified in the Cayman Islands, Barbados and Jamaica. Natasha has 20 years’ trust experience providing working in Barbados, the Cayman Islands and Bermuda and has previously held the position of Managing Director at a private bank and trust companies in the Cayman Islands.
Natasha has significant experience in the set up and administration of a variety of offshore trust and corporate structures and has led teams providing banking, investment, trust and corporate services. As Interim Head of Trust Services, Natasha is responsible for the oversight of daily and strategic operations of the Company offering a broad range of trust administration services for private clients, corporations and charitable entities. Prior to joining the Company, Natasha served as Counsel with a Cayman Islands law firm advising individual and institutional clients on trust, corporate and regulatory compliance matters.
- Counsel, FrancisGrey, Attorneys-at-Law, Cayman Islands
- Managing Director, Sinclair Trust Company Ltd., Cayman Islands
- Managing Director, Morval Bank & Trust Cayman Ltd., Cayman Islands
- University of Liverpool, LL.M., 2013
- Norman Manley Law School, Legal Education Certificate, 1996
- University of the West Indies, LL.B., 1994
- Cayman Islands, 2016 (non-practising)
- Barbados, 2003 (non-practising)
- Jamaica, 1996 (non-practising)
- Society of Trust Estate Practitioners