Noel Ng is an Associate in the Hong Kong office of Conyers. She joined Conyers in June 2020.
Noel’s practice focuses on capital markets and corporate and commercial transactions. She has experience representing issuers and sponsors in initial public offerings, with diverse businesses based in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Malaysia, on both Main Board and GEM of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Noel also advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, regulatory and compliance matters for listed companies and other general corporate and commercial matters.
- Advised S&T Holdings Limited on its initial public offerings.
- Advised Novacon Technology Group Limited on its initial public offerings.
- Associate, ONC Lawyers, Hong Kong
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 2016
- University of Hong Kong, LLB, 2015
- Brooklyn Law School (Exchange), LLM, 2014
- University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Social Sciences (Gov’t & Laws), 2013
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2022
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2022
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2022 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2018 (not currently practising)