Samira Saya is a Corporate Manager with Conyers Corporate Services (Bermuda) Limited.
Samira oversees the corporate administration of Bermuda resident companies varying from holding companies, private trust companies, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and investment funds.
Samira brings with her a commitment to client satisfaction and excellence in the quality of her work.
– Vice-President and Compliance Officer, Zobec Trust Company Limited/Zobec Services Limited, Hamilton, Bermuda
– Research Consultant, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
– Legal Intern, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
– Legal Associate, Vellani & Vellani, Advocates & Associates, Karachi, Pakistan
– Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA, LL.M., May 2002
– Brunel University, London, England, LL.B. Honors, July 2001
– New York, Attorney-at-law, 2004
– Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Professionals (STEP)
– Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS)
– Member of the Executive Committee of STEP Bermuda
23 Oct 2019
CIArb Brazil Branch Launch
Pinheiro Neto Advogados
28 Oct 2019
C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Miami
1 Hotel South Beach
2341 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai