Vanessa Li is a Paralegal in the Hong Kong office of Conyers. She joined the Asia Disputes and Restructuring Group in 2021.
Vanessa specialises in a broad range of contentious matters, with a particular focus on commercial litigation and restructuring and insolvency claims.
Prior to joining Conyers, Vanessa has worked on commercial arbitrations and construction claims, defended professionals in respect of contractual and tortious claims and advising more broadly on financial related matters.
Prior to joining Conyers, Vanessa has:
- Prepared tender and contract documents for developers, contractors and subcontractors including negotiating terms.
- Advised a client in respect of rights and liabilities in respect of a rail project in Hong Kong.
- Represented a luxury hotel group concerning an international hotel management dispute at the HKIAC.
- Undertaken document review in respect of regulatory investigations, involving both domestic and multi-jurisdictional investigations.
- Defended a law firm in a professional negligence trial relating to a contractual dispute.
- Paralegal, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain, Hong Kong
- Paralegal, Hogan Lovells, Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong, Master of Laws in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, 2018
- University of Liverpool, Bachelor of Laws, 2016
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Young Practitioners’ Group at the Asian International Arbitration Centre
- Full Member of the HK45 of the HKIAC
- Affiliate of the International Compliance Association
News & Insights
Deals & Cases