Astor Au is a Paralegal in the Hong Kong office of Conyers.
Astor undertakes documentation review with respect to regulatory updates, compliance related matters as well as advising clients in setting up private fund, company incorporation of various jurisdictions and the on-going maintenance and corporate matters.
Prior to joining Conyers, Astor has:
- Worked as a manager at financial service company where she was responsible for licensing, compliance and due diligence review process, macro economy analysis, legal and industrial specific matters and their relevant impact on listed companies under coverage, private fund formation and administration, as well as corporate matters.
- Worked as a consultant for a HK listed company for a capital restructuring project.
- Manager, Vision Finance International Company Limited, Hong Kong
- Consultant, China Healthwise Holdings Limited, Hong Kong
- Executive, Partners Capital International Limited, Hong Kong
- Marketing, Richemont Asia Pacific Limited, Hong Kong
- Business Development, Alten Group, France
- University of Salford United Kingdom (in partner with Robert Kennedy College, Switzerland), LLM, 2021
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LLB, 2011
- EDHEC School of Management, MBA, 2002
- University of Salford, BSc(Hons) Business Studies with Financial Management, 2001