Global team, responsive local service
Rely on us to think beyond obvious legal issues and focus on the creation of solutions that add real value at every stage of your business life cycle.
Your needs are met by an experienced team of over 90 corporate lawyers advising on the laws of Bermuda, the BVI, and the Cayman Islands. Your Conyers team lives and works on the ground in those jurisdictions and in the key financial centres of London, Hong Kong and Singapore. This global presence means we are there when and where you need us, across time zones and geographies, with established relationships where they matter most.
Conyers corporate lawyers are globally recognised for offshore expertise in:
- Capital Markets: Market-leading advice on IPOs and both equity and debt capital raisings
- Corporate Recovery & Restructuring: Comprehensive corporate recovery, company restructuring and business insolvency solutions in times of cyclical downturn
- Finance: High-quality, responsive and thorough legal advice to lenders and borrowers on secured and unsecured financial transactions
- Fintech & Digital Assets: Helping you navigate the benefits of offshore structures when establishing entities involving digital assets and blockchain technology
- Insurance & Reinsurance: Complex insurance-related regulatory and legal advice with deep relationships in the industry
- Investment Funds: Expertise in investments funds, from formation throughout the fund life cycle, advising leading asset management groups, financial institutions and prime brokers
- Joint Ventures. Assistance in setting up the full array of joint venture structures; collaboration, cooperation and shareholder arrangements; strategic alliances and corporate partnerships – including advice to entrepreneurs and start-ups on what form of joint venture is best for you
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Beginning-to-end engagement on all types of offshore M&A transactions, from early structuring through to successful closings, including multi-billion dollar cross-border transactions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital: Advice to major private equity firms, managers and other financial institutions on all aspects of the formation, structuring and financing of private equity and venture capital funds
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs): Full cycle assistance with all stages of the SPAC process, from initial formation and exchange listing to advising on business combination transactions and, ultimately, the de-SPACing of the structure
- Listing Services: Start to finish advice on listing companies, funds, debt, and derivative products on global stock exchanges, while helping you to understand the benefits and requirements of different exchanges and navigate quickly and efficiently through technicalities
Conyers Client Services provides comprehensive corporate, fiduciary and administration services to companies setting up businesses in our jurisdictions. We help you incorporate quickly and efficiently, and partner with you to meet your ongoing offshore needs throughout the life cycle of your business.