We offer an efficient alternative to employing staff and establishing your own physical office in the jurisdiction. Our ability to work in unison with other Conyers departments allows us to offer clients an integrated, cost-effective range of services in a customised fashion.
The scope of our offering ranges from meeting the routine statutory requirements of organisations whose activities are minimal, to the full provision of uniquely specified day-to-day management services for the most active business enterprises.
Our accounting and management services include:
- Maintaining financial records
- Preparation of management and year-end financial accounts
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare financial statements and statutory reports and filings
- Cash management
- SAC representative
- Due diligence for bank account and private equity investment account opening
- Payroll set-up and management
- Ensuring compliance with payroll tax, social insurance, pension and health insurance requirements
- Quarterly payroll tax filings
- Benefits administration
- Confidential electronic employee pay statements
- Payroll journal entries for your general ledger
- Project work including financial analysis, interest calculations on loan repayments, tracking repayment deadlines, foreign currency conversions, share redemption and dividend calculations, maintaining trust and company budgets, liaising with external tax advisors, liaising with lawyers when structuring transactions and drafting legal documents.