We provide this support, drawing on longstanding expertise and commitment to client service.
Conyers regularly advises major private equity firms, managers and other financial institutions on all aspects of the formation, structuring and financing of private equity and venture capital funds.
Our private equity team includes highly experienced lawyers in Bermuda, the BVI, the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, London and Singapore. Our coverage across time zones ensures seamless, responsive service to provide timely service whenever and wherever you need it.
Our expertise includes acting for private equity sponsors, venture capital firms, sovereign wealth funds and lenders across the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia on:
- Establishing funds as limited partnerships, companies or investment trusts
- Establishing holding companies and financing vehicles
- Financing, including bridge finance loans
- Due diligence relating to investing in or acquisition of portfolio companies
- Leveraged buyouts, bid financing, restructuring and refinancing, and equity finance transactions
- Joint venture investments involving private equity and venture capital funds
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance