If you are planning to list a company, fund, debt or derivative product on a global stock exchange, you need the advice of seasoned professionals who understand the benefits and requirements of different exchanges and can help you navigate quickly and efficiently through the technicalities involved.
Conyers has many years of experience assisting with listings on the following stock exchanges:
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (SEHK)
- Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX)
- Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX)
- Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (CSX)
We are the market leader for offshore IPOs in Hong Kong, having acted on approximately 65% of listings in the region. Download our Hong Kong IPO factsheet.
Experts in each of our offices can advise you on listings for a variety of specialist debt and equity, corporate debt, funds and derivative products including:
- Securitisation products (ABS, CLOs and CLNs)
- Note issuances
- Investment funds
- Insurance-linked securities
We can assist at every stage of the process:
- Vetting of prospectus/documents to ensure compliance with applicable listing rules
- Preparing the listing application documents and assisting in the submission to the exchange
- Facilitating communication with the exchange and promptly addressing enquiries
- Advising on continuing obligations under listing regulations
Contact one of our specialists in Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, London or Singapore to discuss your listing requirements.