Donna Pilgrim is an Associate in the Intellectual Property department in the Bermuda office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Donna joined Conyers in 1997.
Donna’s practice covers all aspects of the protection and enforcement of intellectual property law. Donna advises multi-nationals and small businesses alike with regard to their IP portfolios, with particular emphasis on trademark prosecution, opposition and cancellation proceedings conducted in the registry and the Courts, as well as licensing and franchising.
Donna has contributed to the EIPR and the Trademark Reporter, and is the author of the Bermuda chapters of ‘World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies’ and ‘Trademark Practice and Forms’.
- Associate, Robin Bridge & John Liu, Hong Kong
- Associate, Deacons, Hong Kong
- Assistant Solicitor, Taylor Joynson Garrett (now Taylor Wessing), London
- University of Hong Kong, LLM, 1994
- Guildford Law School, 1989
- University of Essex, LLB, 1987
- Bermuda, Attorney, 2000
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 1992 (not currently practising)
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1991 (not currently practising)
- Member, Intellectual Property Review Committee, Bermuda
News & Insights
20 Feb 2018 - Aviation | Bermuda Litigation & Restructuring | Bermuda Real Estate & Property Law | Corporate | Dispute Resolution & Insolvency | Finance | Insurance & Reinsurance | Intellectual Property | Investment Funds | Private Client & Trust | ShippingBermuda’s New Privacy Legislation: Are You Prepared?
Deals & Cases
28 Mar 2023Conyers Advises J.P. Morgan on Its Funding of Swiss Re via a Multi-Year Stop-Loss Transaction