Mesha Christian is a Senior Manager for Conyers Trust Company (Cayman) Limited.
Mesha has more than 10 years of experience in corporate administration whilst working for large and medium sized international legal, trust and fiduciary services companies. She is well versed with the Cayman Islands regulatory requirements ensuring compliance, best practices and corporate governance.
Mesha held a senior role at another leading corporate service company in the Cayman Islands where she led a large team of corporate administrators and managed one of the largest portfolio of entities in the industry.
Additionally she was a key member of the team responsible for the launch of said corporate services company with responsibility for developing policies and procedures and staff recruitment.
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Services, Intertrust Corporate Services (Cayman) Limited
- Manager, Corporate Services , Walkers Corporate Limited
- Vice President, Corporate Services, Intertrust Corporate Services (Cayman) Limited
- University of Liverpool, Certificate in Business Administration (with Merit)
- University of South Florida, BSc Management and Economics (Cum Laude)