Natalie Fung is a Legal Manager in the Hong Kong Dispute Resolution practice. She joined in 2022.
She specialises in restructuring and insolvency, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Conyers, Natalie has advised and acted for insolvency practitioners, financial institutions, Hong Kong and US listed companies, high net worth individuals and bondholder committees on the appointments of liquidators, “light touch” provisional liquidators and restructuring of companies by way of schemes of arrangements in the BVI, Cayman Islands and Bermuda. She also has experience acting for clients in court proceedings relating to commercial contract disputes and attending meditations.
Natalie has advised companies from various industry areas including food and beverage business, ecological fertiliser business, raw material development and manufacturing business, chemical industrial business and marketing communications business.
Natalie is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Prior to joining Conyers, Natalie has:
- Advised and acted for Luckin Coffee Inc. on the successful restructuring of the company’s debt by way of a scheme of arrangement in the Cayman Islands.
- Acted for Century Sunshine Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries in the appointment of “light touch” provisional liquidators over the group entities in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Bermuda. Subsequently, assisted the provisional liquidators in obtaining recognitions of their appointments in the Hong Kong SAR and Singapore and advised them on the holistic restructuring of the group.
- Acted for Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Co., Ltd in the successful restructuring of the US$300 million senior notes issued by the company’s subsidiary, Rock International Investment Inc., by way of a scheme of arrangement in the BVI.
- Acted for the bondholders of the US$440 million 7% senior guaranteed notes issued by Tunghsu Venus Holdings Limited and successfully obtained an order to appoint liquidators over the company.
- Associate, Harneys, Hong Kong
- Lawyer, Rydge Evans Lawyers, Sydney
- Law Clerk, Rydge Evans Lawyers, Sydney
- Law Clerk, LY Lawyers, Sydney
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2017
- University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts, 2017
- University of New South Wales, Foundation Studies, 2011
- New South Wales Australia, Solicitor, 2018