Oliver Cross is an Associate in the London Corporate practice. Oliver joined Conyers in 2022.
Oliver has a broad corporate finance practice with particular expertise in both public and private M&A, private equity and venture capital. He also has experience advising on investment funds, restructuring and insolvency matters.
Oliver services a broad range of client sectors and has a particular expertise in real estate, infrastructure and aviation/shipping.
- Advised an ad hoc group of note holders on the restructuring of over $900 million indebtedness of Stoneway Capital Corporation (and certain of its affiliated entities’) implemented through a reorganization plan pursuant to Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and in conjunction with an out-of-court sale transaction of all or substantially all of Stoneway’s assets to MSU Energy Holding Ltd.
- Advised the investment vehicle of a major Middle East family office on its continuation and redomicilation from the British Virgin Islands to Luxembourg.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Conyers.
- Advised Lone Star Capital Investments on the EUR 5.2 billion sale of the MBCC Group to Sika AG.*
- Advised Wren House Infrastructure in connection with the acquisition of Voyage Care Group.*
- Advised Yoo Capital Investment Management on a co-investment agreement and subsequent joint venture agreement in order to purchase the Saville Theatre in Covent Garden, London.*
- Advised Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Aviation Leasing on the acquisition and subsequent leasing of various commercial airline jets.*
- Advised the joint administrators on the administration of Flybe and Connect Airways.*
- Advised leading sports innovation and technology company Fortress GB on a potential venture capital investment.*
- Acted for investment group Hines on the sale of two Luxembourg S.à r.l.’s owning The Cabot, Canary Wharf to the HKG listed LINK REIT.*
- Advised a FTSE 250 group on the potential acquisition of a major B2C focused sports betting company from a major private equity group.*
- Assisted with a secondary fundraising for Resolute Mining, a major Australian mining company on the LSE Main Market.*
- Advised a family office on the disposal of 10 Old Bailey, London.*
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, London – Trainee Solicitor
- Weil Gotshal & Manges – Associate, Private Equity
- BPP Law School (London Holborn) LPC (Distinction)
- Cardiff University LLB Law Degree (1st Class Honors)
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2021 (non-practicing)
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2022