Rebecca Peck is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers in the Cayman Islands.
Rebecca’s practice covers general corporate and regulators matters with a particular emphasis on funds and investment management services. Rebecca’s experience includes the establishment and structuring of hedge funds and private equity funds, as well as advising on their ongoing operation.
Prior to joining Conyers, Rebecca worked in the Investment Funds group of a leading Cayman Islands firm, where she acted for leading investment managers, private equity houses and start-up managers.
- Associate, Walkers, Cayman Islands and London
- Business Development Executive, Addleshaw Goddard, London
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2014
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2013
- University of Sheffield, History & Politics, 2012
- Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2016