Conyers Cayman Islands Legal Education Awards 2022
Conyers Cayman Islands office is now accepting applications for our Legal Education Awards the 2022/23 academic year, commencing this September.
- Have proof of Caymanian Citizenship (Certificate of Acknowledgment or Caymanian Status Certificate)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be accepted into a law degree course leading to a commonwealth qualification
- Provide CV and/or school transcript
- Provide two character references
- Provide a Police Clearance Certificate issued within the last 6 months
To be considered, please complete the application form by 31 March 2022 at www.conyers.com/scholarships
The recipient will be chosen following a successful interview with the Scholarship Committee.
Applications should also include a formal cover letter to the attention of Keisha Syms: