Charlie Chan is an Associate in the Hong Kong office.
Charlie’s practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law, including corporate finance, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, legal due diligence, general commercial transactions and company matters.
Charlie advises multinational public and private companies and financial institutions on offshore aspects of their deals and transactions.
- University of Technology Sydney, Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice, 2019
- University of Exeter, LLB, 2016
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2022 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2021
- New South Wales, Australia, Solicitor, 2019