Davina Hargun is a Senior Associate in the Bermuda Private Client & Trust practice. Davina joined Conyers as a Pupil in 2015 and qualified as an Associate in 2016.
Davina’s practice covers all aspects of private client and trust law including international and local trusts, commercial trusts, estate planning, establishment of international trust structures and private trust company structures, and advising protectors, individual trustees, corporate trustees and private trust companies in relation to legal and administrative trust matters.
- King’s College London, LLM (Distinction), Law, 2015
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Distinction), Professional Legal Practice, 2014
- Queen Mary, University of London LLB (Hons), Law, 2013
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 2016
Awards and Accolades
- Recognised in the 2024 edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (trusts/private client)
Bermuda Chapter in the Treatise International Estate Planning (Author: Terry Christensen)