Dawn Griffiths is a Director in the Bermuda Corporate practice and is Head of the Bermuda Funds Practice. She joined Conyers in 1995 and became Director in 2002.
Dawn, whose practice includes all aspects of corporate and commercial law, specialises in securities law and the establishment of hedge funds, private equity funds and fund structures investing in insurance-linked securities. Her clients include many of the pre-eminent global financial advisory and asset management groups and asset class leaders.
Internationally recognised as a leading lawyer, Dawn is recommended for her offshore corporate and funds expertise in a number of directories including Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal. She has contributed to various legal publications on securities law and investment funds, and has co-authored the Bermuda chapter of the “IFC Review 2013”.
- Inns of Court School of Law, the Council of Legal Education, London, England, 1994
- University College London of the University of London, LLB, 1993
- Bar of England & Wales, 1994
- Bermuda, 1994
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2018 edition of Who’s Who Legal (private funds)
- Recognised in the 2019 edition (and since 2017) of Legal 500 Caribbean (corporate and commercial)
- Recognised in the 2016 edition (and since 2011) of Who’s Who Legal (hedge funds, investment funds and private equity)
- Recognised in the 2010 edition of IFLR1000 (financial and corporate)
- Member, Lincoln’s Inn, London