Jack Yiu is a Supervisor within Conyers Corporate Services Hong Kong. He joined Conyers’ Hong Kong office in 2019.
Jack has great knowledge of formation of entities for IPO transactions and principle share registrar services for listed companies.
- Supervisor, BDO, Hong Kong
- Company Secretary Manager, Gary Cheng CPA Limited, Hong Kong
- Company Secretary Officer, Cheng & Cheng Limited (Certified Public Accountants), Hong Kong
- Company Secretary Assistant, Fung Yu & Co., Hong Kong
- Company Secretary Intern, KCS Hong Kong Limited, TMF Group, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Metropolitan University, Corporate Governance Master’s degree, 2020
- Hong Kong Metropolitan University, Corporate Administration Bachelor’s degree, 2014
- Associate, The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute
News & Insights
Cayman Companies Act
Deals & Cases
30 Dec 2022Conyers advises Super Hi in connection with its listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
29 Dec 2022Conyers advises Guanze Medical in connection with its listing of shares on the Main Board of the HKSE by way of global offering
22 Dec 2022Conyers advises NWS Holdings Limited in connection with US$650 million 4.25% guaranteed senior notes due 2029 and US$1.3 billion 5.75% guaranteed senior perpetual capital securities