Juan Quezada is a Corporate Manager for Conyers Corporate Services in the BVI Office. He is proficient in company administration, corporate governance and economic substance matters which ensures proper communication with both legal practitioners and business executives alike.
Juan is a Panama qualified lawyer (non-practicing). His Practice Areas include Economic Substance, Corporate/M&A, Estate Planning, Negotiation and Business Development.
He acquired extensive experience as an associate attorney overseeing the daily operations of the BVI Office as well as leading the Corporate Department for previous employers.
Juan currently assists clients with corporate, regulatory estate planning matters
- Head of Fiduciary & Private Clients at Trident Trust BVI
- Senior Associate at Sucre Briceno & Co Panama
- Client Relations Manager at Arias Fabrega & Fabrega BVI
- Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua, 2003 to 2007, Bachelor of Law (LLB), Law (Lic. en Derecho y Ciencias Políticas)
- Panama Bar Admission, Since October 2007, License #11072
News & Insights
23 Mar 2023 - Client Services | Corporate | Corporate ServicesForm of BVI Annual Return Published
Deals & Cases
24 Feb 2023Conyers Advises GlobalLogic on Acquisition of Hexacta, a Latin American Digital Engineering Firm
24 Jan 2023Conyers advises OSM Maritime Group in connection with the combination of the businesses of OSM Maritime Group and Thome Group