Michelle Au is a Legal Manager in the Hong Kong Office of Conyers. She joined Conyers in 2021. Her practice covers capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, public and private mergers and acquisitions and Listing Rules compliance matters.
Michelle has extensive experience in advising multinational companies and financial institutions on public and private mergers and acquisitions, global offerings of equity securities, regulatory, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Conyers, Michelle advised:
- leading financial institutions, offerors and offerees on various public takeover transactions including privatisations and general offers.
- multinational public companies on regulatory, corporate governance and compliance matters.
- issuer, sponsors, bookrunner, lead manager and underwriters on various initial public offerings.
- Associate, Mayer Brown, Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- City University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong, Solicitor (not currently practising)