Nick Ward is an Associate in the Cayman Islands Corporate practice, having joined Conyers in 2021.
Nick has experience representing asset managers, fund sponsors and other financial institutions on a broad range of finance and corporate matters (including fund formation, restructuring and derivatives) but has a particular focus on collateralized loan obligations and other securitization and structured finance transactions.
- Senior Legal Counsel, Jupiter Asset Management (London)
- Associate, Dechert LLP (London)
- Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (London)
- Associate, Simmons & Simmons LLP (London)
- MA International Relations, University of St Andrews
- Bachelor of Laws, Nottingham Trent University
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales, 2012