Nick Ward is an Associate in the Corporate department in the Cayman Islands office of Conyers having joined the firm in 2021.
Nick has experience representing asset managers, fund sponsors and other financial institutions on a broad range of finance and corporate matters (including fund formation, restructuring and derivatives) but has a particular focus on collateralized loan obligations and other securitization and structured finance transactions.
- Senior Legal Counsel, Jupiter Asset Management (London)
- Associate, Dechert LLP (London)
- Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (London)
- Associate, Simmons & Simmons LLP (London)
- MA International Relations, University of St Andrews
- Bachelor of Laws, Nottingham Trent University
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales, 2012