Sarah Farquhar is an Associate in the Corporate department of the Cayman Islands office of Conyers and specialises in Cayman Islands regulatory matters. Sarah’s practice involves advising clients on a wide range of regulatory and compliance matters including CIMA licensing and registration, economic substance, data protection, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, FATCA and CRS, beneficial ownership and administrative fines.
Prior to joining Conyers, Sarah worked in the Regulatory department of a leading Cayman Islands firm, advising on all aspects of Cayman Islands regulation.
Sarah was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Legal 500 (regulatory and compliance).
- College of Law – Professional Legal Studies Course, 2012
- University of Otago – Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws
- Attorney-at-Law, Cayman Islands, 2019
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand, 2012
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked as a “Rising Star’ by Legal 500 (regulatory and compliance)