Sarah Lusher is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers Dill & Pearman in the Bermuda office.
Sarah’s practice includes all aspects of corporate law, including corporate finance, mergers, amalgamations, re-domestications, and insurance law and regulation. She advises both exempted and local companies in a variety of areas, including restructurings, refinancing, and insurance regulation and licensing. Sarah acts for a number of public companies and financial institutions.
- Queensland University of Technology, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction), 2012
- The University of Queensland, TC Beirne School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- The University of Queensland, BA Political Science, 2004
- Georgetown University, Edmund A Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2001
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 2015
- Queensland, Australia, Solicitor, 2013 (not currently practicing)
- Bermuda Bar Association
- Board Director of the Bermuda Education Network (BEN) since 2016