Satjivan Singh Aujla (Satj) is an Associate in the Bermuda Private Client & Trust practice, having joined in October 2021.
Satj completed his training contract with Farrer & Co LLP in London, qualifying in 2016 into their Private Client department where he gained exposure to a wide range of private client and tax work. This included advising on the preparation of Wills and LPAs, estate and succession planning, and the administration of trusts and estates. Satj joined Boodle Hatfield LLP in 2019, and his work continued to cover a broad spectrum of onshore and offshore private client matters, working particularly with clients in the Middle East.
Having made the move offshore to Conyers’ Bermuda office, Satj’s practice now involves the creation and restructuring of international trust structures, advising trustees (individuals and corporates) on their duties and obligations and advising on general matters of trust law.
Satj is a full member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
- Associate, Boodle Hatfield LLP (2019 – 2021)
- Associate, Farrer & Co LLP (2016 – 2019)
- Trainee Solicitor, Farrer & Co LLP (2014 – 2016)
- STEP Diploma (England and Wales), 2019-2021
- Kaplan Law School, London, Legal Practice Course, 2014
- University College London (UCL), Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2013
- England and Wales (Solicitor), 2016
- Full Member, Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Chambers Private Wealth 2022 Global Practice Guide: Bermuda Law and Practice
Firm Insights & Resources
Firm Deals & Cases
Appeal|Validity of Trust Deed