Sean-Anna Thompson is an Associate in the Litigation & Restructuring department of Conyers in the Cayman Islands. Sean-Anna joined Conyers in 2018 as an articled clerk, qualifying in June 2020.
Sean-Anna’s practice includes insolvency, restructuring and all aspects of international commercial litigation.
- Serle Court Chambers (Secondment, 2019)
- Conyers – Summer Intern- 2016 & 2017
- HSM Chambers- Debt Collections Assistant (2014)
- The University of Westminster – LLM 2018
- The University of Westminster – LPC 2018
- University of Westminster – Bachelor of Laws (2017)
- Cayman Islands, Attorney-at-Law, 2020
- Member Cayman Islands Legal Practitioner’s Association (CILPA)
News & Insights
Deals & Cases