Yoyo Mui is a Paralegal in the Hong Kong Corporate practice. She joined Conyers in 2021.
She is trilingual (Cantonese, English and Mandarin) and holds a bachelor’s degree in law.
Yoyo specialises in a broad range of corporate finance matters, with a particular focus on investment funds.
Prior to joining Conyers, Yoyo has:
- Worked as a contract manager at a Hong Kong-based engineering firm, where she was responsible for the overall management of contractual and commercial issues for construction projects.
- Drafted, revised and negotiated vendor contracts and tender documents in the capacity of contract manager.
- Monitored and completed contract close-outs, extensions or renewals.
- Advised on the vendors’ rights and liabilities in construction projects.
- Collaborated and coordinated with more than 80 parties, including a global leader in the logistics industry, the world’s largest retail chain and a listed majority government-owned Hong Kong company.
- Contract Manager, SFE Engineering Company Limited, Hong Kong
- Mini Pupil, Plowman Chambers, Hong Kong
- University of Reading, LLB, 2016
- University of Warwick, International Foundation Degree in Law, 2013