Yoyo Mui is a Paralegal in the Hong Kong office of Conyers. She joined the Corporate team in 2021.
She is trilingual (Cantonese, English and Mandarin) and holds a bachelor’s degree in law.
Yoyo specialises in a broad range of corporate finance matters, with a particular focus on investment funds. She mainly provides support to funds and corporate attorneys.
Prior to joining Conyers, Yoyo has:
- Worked as a contract manager at a Hong Kong-based engineering firm, where she was responsible for the overall management of contractual and commercial issues for construction projects.
- Drafted, revised and negotiated vendor contracts and tender documents in the capacity of contract manager.
- Monitored and completed contract close-outs, extensions or renewals.
- Advised on the vendors’ rights and liabilities in construction projects.
- Collaborated and coordinated with more than 80 parties, including a global leader in the logistics industry, the world’s largest retail chain and a listed majority government-owned Hong Kong company.
- Contract Manager, SFE Engineering Company Limited, Hong Kong
- Mini Pupil, Plowman Chambers, Hong Kong
- University of Reading, LLB, 2016
- University of Warwick, International Foundation Degree in Law, 2013
Firm Insights & Resources
31 May 2023 - Asia Disputes & Restructuring | Capital Markets | Corporate | Dispute Resolution & InsolvencyFour Hong Kong Partners recognised in Asian Legal Business Offshore Client Choice 2023
24 May 2023 - Asian Investment Funds | Cayman Islands Investment Funds | Investment FundsCayman Islands Mutual Funds
24 May 2023 - Asian Investment Funds | Cayman Islands Investment Funds | Investment Funds | Private Equity & Venture CapitalPrivate Funds in the Cayman Islands
14 May 2023 - Capital Markets | CorporateConyers advises Yuexiu Property Company Limited in connection with the issue of RMB 1.396 billion 3.80% guaranteed notes due 2026
1 May 2023 - Bermuda Litigation & Restructuring | Corporate | Dispute Resolution & InsolvencyBermuda Companies Act
Firm Deals & Cases
14 May 2023Conyers advises Yuexiu Property Company Limited in connection with the issue of RMB 1.396 billion 3.80% guaranteed notes due 2026
28 Apr 2023Conyers advises Central China Real Estate Limited in connection with Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation
24 Apr 2023Conyers advises Konew Fintech Corporation Limited in connection with (i) the issue of HK$17.08 million fixed rate notes due 2023, and (ii) the issue of US$4.815 million fixed rate notes due 2023
29 Mar 2023Conyers advises Wuxing Industry Investment Husheng Company Limited in connection with its issue of an aggregate amount of EUR97 million 6.20% guaranteed bonds due 2024