Chambers Insurance Litigation 2021: Cayman Islands
Our partners, Alex Potts QC, Jonathon Milne, Ben Hobden and Erik Bodden, were pleased to contribute the Cayman Islands chapter of the Chambers Global Practice Guide, Insurance Litigation 2021.
The chapter addresses the following areas:
- Rules Governing Insurer Disputes
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
- Arbitration and Insurance Disputes
- Coverage Disputes
- Claims against Insureds
- Insurer’s Recovery Rights
- Impact of COVID-19
- Climate Change
- Significant Legislative and Regulatory Developments
Click here to continue reading this article.
Partner, Head of Cayman Islands Litigation & Restructuring
Cayman Islands +1 345 814 7394