Andrew Barnes is a Senior Associate in the Bermuda Corporate practice. Andrew joined Conyers in 2019 after practising in the corporate department of another Bermuda law firm.
Andrew’s practice includes all aspects of general corporate and commercial law, including securitisations and structured finance, private equity, M&A, shipping and aviation. Andrew regularly advises on regulatory matters, focusing on privacy and data protection, energy, telecommunications, economic substance, sanctions and AML/ATF compliance.
- Associate, Cox Hallett Wilkinson Limited, Hamilton, Bermuda
- The University of Law, PgDip Professional Legal Practice, 2015
- The University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2014
- Queen’s University, BSc (Hons) Environmental Science, 2009
- Bermuda, 2016
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), 2023