Francesca S. Fox is a Director and Head of the Property Department in the Bermuda office of Conyers Dill & Pearman. Francesca joined Conyers in 2004.
Francesca’s practice covers all aspects of commercial and residential real estate including issues arising for non-Bermudian purchasers or lenders under The Bermuda Immigration and Protection Act 1956. Francesca advises companies, banks and individuals in respect of their acquisition, disposal, leasing, development and financing of real estate.
- Real estate partner, Hammonds, London, 2002 – 2004
- Real estate lawyer, Hammonds, London, 1995 – 2002
- Real estate lawyer, Rowe & Maw, London, 1992 – 1995
- University College, London, LLB
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1992 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Barrister, 2005
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2023 (2022, 2019 and 2018) edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (real estate)
Insights & Resources
21 Aug 2020 - Family Office | Private Client & Trust | Private Client and Residency | Real Estate & Property Law | Trust ServicesLooking for all the benefits of island life, in a safe, sophisticated setting?
1 Apr 2020 - Asia Disputes & Restructuring | Bermuda Investment Funds | Bermuda Real Estate & Property Law | Capital Markets | Cayman Islands Litigation & Restructuring | Corporate | Dispute Resolution & Insolvency | Finance | Insurance & Reinsurance | Investment Funds | Mergers & Acquisitions | Private Client & Trust | Private Equity & Venture Capital | Real Estate & Property Law | Structured Finance & SecuritizationConyers Promotes Eight Lawyers across Firm