Francesca S. Fox is a Director and Head of the Bermuda Property practice. Francesca joined Conyers in 2004.
Francesca’s practice covers all aspects of commercial and residential real estate including issues arising for non-Bermudian purchasers or lenders under The Bermuda Immigration and Protection Act 1956. Francesca advises companies, banks and individuals in respect of their acquisition, disposal, leasing, development and financing of real estate.
- Real estate partner, Hammonds, London, 2002 – 2004
- Real estate lawyer, Hammonds, London, 1995 – 2002
- Real estate lawyer, Rowe & Maw, London, 1992 – 1995
- University College, London, LLB
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 1992 (not currently practising)
- Bermuda, Barrister, 2005
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2023 (2022, 2019 and 2018) edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (real estate)