Grace Quinn is an Associate in the Private Client & Trust department at Conyers Bermuda office. Prior to joining Conyers, Grace practiced for over five years at Freeths LLP (previously Henmans Freeth LLP) at their Oxford Office. Grace joined Conyers in September 2020.
Grace’s experience covers a broad spectrum of private client work including estate planning (with a particular specialism in assisting clients with cross-border planning), preparation of Wills, the administration of complex estates and trusts.
Having moved offshore to Conyers’ Bermuda office, Grace’s practice now involves the creation of international trust structures, trust restructuring and resettlement, advising trustees on their duties and obligations and advising on general matters of trust law interpretation.
Grace is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Senior Associate, Freeths LLP
- Assistant Solicitor, Meridian Private Client LLP
- Trainee Solicitor, Willans LLP
- University of Edinburgh, LLB (Hons), 2002 – 2006
(including exchange year at McGill University, Montreal)
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Legal Practice, 2007
- College of Law (GDL & LPC) 2007 – 2011
- Bermuda, Barrister and Attorney, 2022
- England & Wales (Solicitor), 2012
- Member, Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
News & Insights
Deals & Cases
Appeal|Validity of Trust Deed