Katie Martin is an Associate in the Bermuda Corporate practice. She joined Conyers in 2018.
Katie’s practice includes all aspects of corporate and commercial law, including general corporate matters, corporate finance, mergers, amalgamations, relocations, partnerships, and licensing and regulation of insurance vehicles.
- Associate, Cox Hallett Wilkinson Limited, Bermuda
- Pupil, Cox Hallett Wilkinson Limited, Bermuda
- BPP University (Manchester), Legal Practice Course, 2016
- University of Kent, LLB, 2015
- McMaster University, BA Sociology, 2010
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney, 2017