Larry Lau is a Conyers Corporate Services Supervisor in Hong Kong. He joined Conyers’ Hong Kong office in 2023 and has over 10 years of experience in providing corporate services.
Before joining Conyers, Larry had served in a global corporate service provider, law firm and family office for more than ten years. His experience includes formation of entities for offshore funds and partnerships, corporate compliance matters, family office services and trust administration services.
Larry’s clients include trust companies, investment firms and financial institutions.
- Assistant Company Secretary, The Mari-Cha Group Limited, Hong Kong
- Senior Corporate Administrator, Mourant Governance Services (Hong Kong) Limited, Hong Kong
- Company Secretarial Supervisor, Tricor Services Limited, Hong Kong
- Company Secretarial Assistant, BMI Corporate Services Limited, Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Metropolitan University, Master of Corporate Governance
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate, The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute
- Associate, The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland