Nina Goodman is an Associate in the British Virgin Islands Corporate practice.
Nina has acted on a broad range of corporate transactions and all aspects of corporate work, including acquisitions and disposals, group re-organisations, initial public offerings and acting for private equity houses on their investments and exits.
- Prior to moving to the British Virgin Islands, Nina worked as an Associate in the corporate team at Addleshaw Goddard LLP in the United Kingdom.
- University of Warwick, Politics, Upper Second Class Honours, 2010
- University of Law, London Moorgate, Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2014
- University of Law, Manchester, Legal Practice Course with an MSc in Law, Business and Management, Distinction, 2016
- Law Society of England and Wales (October 2019)