Yvonne Lee is an Associate in the Hong Kong office of Conyers. She joined Conyers in 2019.
Yvonne’s practice focuses on capital markets and corporate and commercial transactions. She has experience representing issuers, sponsors and underwriters in initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and advising clients on mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate and commercial matters. Yvonne has also advised a number of listed companies on regulatory and compliance matters.
Yvonne spoke at a live webinar “Update on Economic Substance Regimes in the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands,” for members of HKICS.
- Solicitor, Loeb & Loeb LLP, Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 2016
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, JD, 2015
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2021
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2021
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2021 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2018 (not currently practising)