Alexander Doyle is Counsel in the Hong Kong Corporate practice.
Alexander’s practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law, with particular focus on debt and equity financing, fund financing, investment funds, private equity, investment management and initial public offerings across multiple jurisdictions including Bermuda, BVI and the Cayman Islands.
Alexander advises public and private international institutions, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers and family offices.
Alexander recently spoke at a live webinar “Update on Economic Substance Regimes in the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands,” for members of HKICS.
- Advising Bermuda, BVI and Cayman Islands investment funds and investment managers on establishment, registration, licensing and ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Advising lenders and borrowers in international financing transactions including security, capacity and enforcement advice.
- Advising listed and private companies on debt and equity financing projects.
- Pupil, Conyers Dill & Pearman, Bermuda
- BPP University College, London, Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- BPP Law School, London, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- University of Tampa, BSc, International Business and Management
- Bermuda, Barrister & Attorney
- Bermuda Bar Association