Cynthia M. Millett is Counsel in the Property Department, having joined the firm in 2000 as a pupil. Her practice includes advising Bermudian and non-Bermudian clients on commercial and residential real estate within Bermuda. She represents financial institutions corporations and individuals.
Cynthia is well versed in property law matters and specializes in conveyancing, residential and commercial leases, condominium developments and residential mortgage transactions. She has published articles on the issues potential buyers should be aware of before purchasing property.
Cynthia was also recognized as a leader in her industry in the 2018 and 2020 editions Legal 500 Caribbean (Real Estate).
- St. Mary’s University, Canada, B.A. in History and Sociology
- University of Kent at Canterbury, England, LLB (Hons)
- England & Wales, UK, Barrister, 2001
- Bermuda, 2001
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2020 edition (and since 2018) of Legal 500 Caribbean (real estate)
- Member, Middle Temple Inn, London
- Member, Bermuda Bar Association
- Chairman, Real Estate Advisory Board, Bermuda
- Notary Public