Karoline Tauschke is Counsel in the London Corporate practice.
Karoline joined Conyers’ Bermuda office in 2019 before relocating to London in 2021.
Karoline advises on all aspects of Bermuda corporate and finance matters including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, joint ventures, corporate finance transactions, relocations and reorganisations. She formerly worked in the London office of Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Karoline has acted for private and public companies across a broad range of industries which include energy, manufacturing, business and financial services, real estate, technology and pharmaceuticals. She has been recognised by IFLR1000 as a notable practitioner since 2019.
- Advised group of ad hoc lenders on Bermuda law in connection with McDermott International’s cross-border restructuring and chapter 11 cases (“Restructuring Deal of the Year” – 2021 IFLR Americas Award)
- Advised International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. on the completion of its business combination with special purpose acquisition company Tiberius Acquisition Corporation and IGI’s subsequent listing on NASDAQ.
- Advised Weatherford International Plc on its US$500 million asset backed senior secured notes issuance
- Advised Liberty Latin America Ltd on a US$350 million rights offering to holders of its common shares
- Advised Moody’s Corporation on the Bermuda law aspects of its agreement to acquire RMS for approximately US$2 billion from Daily Mail and General Trust plc
- Associate, Greenberg Traurig, LLP, London
- Associate, Greenberg Traurig LLP, Berlin
- Trainee Solicitor, Greenberg Traurig LLP, London
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2011
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2010
- University College London (UCL), BSc Anthropology 2009
- Solicitor, England & Wales, 2013 (not currently practicing)
- Attorney-at-law, Bermuda, 2020
Awards & Accolades
- Recognised in the 2024 edition of Legal 500 Caribbean (foreign based expertise)
- Recognised in the 2023 edition of IFLR1000 (financial and corporate)
- Recognised in IFLR 1000 (2019, 2020) as a Notable Practitioner (M&A)