Rita Leung is an Associate in the Hong Kong Corporate practice.
Rita’s practice covers corporate finance transactions including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt transactions and other securities-related transactions. Rita provides legal advice to companies incorporated in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and the British Virgin Islands on general corporate, commercial and compliance matters.
- Advising issuers and underwriters for securities listings.
- Representing listed companies on compliance and regulatory matters and transactions and statutory filing and disclosure obligations.
- Advising investment funds and company clients in private equity transactions.
- Representing vendors and purchasers in cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.
- Associate, Deacons, Hong Kong
- Associate, Watson Farley & Williams, Hong Kong
- Associate, Squire Patton Boggs, Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- High Court of New Zealand, Solicitor, 2022
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2022
- New South Wales, Australia, Solicitor, 2021 (not currently practising)
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2014 (not currently practising)