Rovonne Sampson is a Trust Manager with Conyers Trust Company (Bermuda) Limited.
Rovonne has been in the trust and corporate trust industry since 2000. She is responsible for the oversight and management of various structures, such as discretionary trusts, purpose trusts and both local and exempted companies.
Rovonne joined Conyers in December 2019 as Client Relationship Manager with Conyers Corporate Services (Bermuda) Limited, where she was responsible for the oversight, management and administration of new business and the Client On Boarding Team within the Bermuda Client Services Group.
- BeesMont Law Limited, Bermuda
- Harbourview Corporate Services Limited
- BCB Charter Corporate Services Limited
- Marshall Diel & Myers
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in General Humanities, Montclair State University
- Corporate Procedures I & II
- Trust and Estate Practioner — STEP Bermuda
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Centre Against Abuse and Somersfield Academy.
- Previously a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practioners, Bermuda Branch
News & Insights
30 Mar 2023 - Corporate | Insurance & Reinsurance | Investment FundsConyers Advises Titania Re Ltd. on Its US$125 Million Note Offering and Listing
28 Mar 2023 - Corporate | Finance | Insurance & ReinsuranceConyers Advises J.P. Morgan on Its Funding of Swiss Re via a Multi-Year Stop-Loss Transaction
Deals & Cases
28 Mar 2023Conyers Advises J.P. Morgan on Its Funding of Swiss Re via a Multi-Year Stop-Loss Transaction