Rovonne Sampson is a Client Relationship Manager. She is responsible for the oversight, management and administration of new business and the Client Onboarding Team within the Bermuda Client Services Group.
Her team is responsible for the incorporation/ formation of local and exempt companies such as, permit; mutual fund, insurance companies and private trust companies and onboards incorporated companies that transfer to Conyers from other local corporate service providers. Rovonne is also involved with the onboarding process of new trust business.
On a day-to-day basis the Bermuda Client Services Group are in communication with the Bermuda Monetary Authority and the Registrar of Companies to ensure a smooth transition with the onboarding and incorporation of all entities. Services include the incorporation of exempted and local companies that engage in activities such as Shipping, Telecommunications, Insurance, Blockchain and Digital Assets and Investment Funds.
- BeesMont Law Limited, Bermuda
- Harbourview Corporate Services Limited
- BCB Charter Corporate Services Limited
- Marshall Diel & Myers
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in General Humanities, Montclair State University
- Corporate Procedures I & II
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Centre Against Abuse and Somersfield Academy.
- Previously a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practioners, Bermuda Branch