Michael Yu is an Associate in the Hong Kong office of Conyers. He joined Conyers in 2019.
Michael has experience in advising multi-national companies and PRC enterprises on various corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, loan agreements, legal due diligence and general commercial contracts. Michael also advises clients on establishing open-ended and closed-ended offshore investment funds.
Prior to joining Conyers, Michael has:
- Advised an international energy trading group for the sale of an industrial building in Hong Kong
- Advised a cross-border manufacturer in the sale of its landed interests in the PRC
- Advised a NYSE-listed company in its restructuring projects
- Advised a global property consultancy in its PRC joint venture arrangement
- Associate, W. K. To & Co., Hong Kong
- The City University of Hong Kong, PCLL, 2016
- University of Edinburgh (Scotland, UK), LLB, 2015
- Bermuda, Registered Associate, 2019
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019
- Hong Kong, Solicitor, 2018