Stacie Seetho is Counsel in the Singapore Corporate practice.
Stacie’s practice covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law in relation to the jurisdictions of Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity and debt issues, corporate financings and redomiciliation. Her experience also extends to IPOs and listings of shares of offshore companies on the Main Board and Catalist of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited and secondary listing of an offshore company on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Provided Bermuda legal advice to ARA Asset Management Limited in connection with its acquisition by ESR Cayman Limited.
- Provided Cayman legal advice to Trans-China Automotive Holdings Limited in its initial public offering and listing in Singapore.
- Provided Cayman legal advice to G.H.Y Culture & Media Holding Co., Limited in its initial public offering and listing in Singapore.
- Provided Bermuda legal advice to OM Holdings Limited in its secondary listing on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Provided Bermuda legal advice to Silverlake Axis Ltd in connection with its redomicilation from Bermuda to Singapore.
- Provided BVI and Cayman legal advice to a corporate client in connection with an issue of debt securities listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Corporate manager, Conyers Corporate Services (Singapore) Pte. Limited, Singapore
- Associate, Conyers, Singapore (2005 – 2013)
- Corporate lawyer (as associate and then as partner), Rajah & Tann LLP, Singapore
- University College London, LLM (Commercial and Corporate Law), 1998
- National University of Singapore, LLB, 1995
- British Virgin Islands, Solicitor, 2020
- England & Wales, Solicitor, 2001 (not currently practicing)
- Singapore, Advocate & Solicitor, 1996 (not currently practicing)
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law