Ryan McConvey is an Associate in the Corporate department of Conyers in Hong Kong. Ryan joined Conyers as an Articled Clerk in 2015 and became an Associate in 2017.
He has a broad practice which encompasses all aspects of corporate and commercial law with particular focus on M&A, corporate finance and capital market transactions.
Ryan regularly advises investment banks, private equity funds and large corporates on the cross border and multi-jurisdictional aspects of their transactions.
- The University of Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (LPC), Commendation, 2015
- The University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2014
- University of Gloucestershire, B.A. Business Management, First-Class Honours, 2013
- Cayman Islands Bar, Attorney-at-Law, 2017
- Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association